Under 09 - Boys & Girls (Born on or after Feb 2013)
Under 11 - Boys & Girls (Born on or after Feb 2011)
Under 13 - Boys & Girls (Born on or after Feb 2009)
Under 15 - Boys & Girls (Born on or after Feb 2007)
Under 17 - Boys & Girls (Born on or after Feb 2005)
Under 19 - Boys & Girls (Born on or after Feb 2003)
***Trophies, Certificates & Personalised victory memorabilia for winners***
> All matches will be played for 15 points * 3 sets until the quarterfinals. Semi-finals & Finals will be 21*3 sets. (Knockout format)
> Feather shuttles will be used.
> Matches will be conducted by Mrs Beena Suresh (Professional state & National match controller/referee)
> Strict COVID protocols will be followed inside the court and during the entire tournament.
> Minimum entry for each Singles event is 16 & Doubles is 8**
** If the minimum entry is not qualified the organiser holds the right to cancel the event and refunds may or may not be initiated for the cancelled event.
> Age proof is mandatory.
> Organisers/Umpires decision will be final (no line umpires allotted for each match)
> Players are requested to report 15 mins prior to the reporting time.
> Lunch/Refreshments will be provided at premises.
*** ENTRY FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED***.
> Registration through PLAY MATCHES or CALL /WHATSAPP .....7619242391, 9880214038.
***LAST DATE FOR ENTRIES - 12th Feb 2022 (10:00 AM)***
- The courts, centre premises, seating area, washrooms will be thoroughly sanitized prior to the start of the tournament.
- The doorknobs & other high frequent touchpoints will be sanitized periodically.
- Matches will be scheduled staggered to avoid crowding.
- Hand sanitisers & hand wash liquids will be available as usual.
- Players are advised to exercise their personal safety precautions, observe their symptoms, carry their own water and sweat wipes.
P.S: Please do not forget to have fun, give your best & improve your game.
HURRY LIMITED ENTRIES ONLY.