Presenting India's first Corporate Ranking League, BADIWARS, Season 2.
Event No 3.
Mixed Corporate Challenge
Date - July 22, 2023
Venue - TBA
Mens Singles | Doubles
Women's Singles | Doubles
Mixed doubles | 35+ Mixed Doubles
35+ Men's Singles | Doubles
35+ Women's Singles
Points and League Format:
- League + Knockout format.
- All games single set of 21 points.
- Every game winner gets 3 points.
- Loser get one point if they cross 15 and 2 if they score 20 points.
- Winner gets 4 points if they keep opponents score under 10.
- Top two from each pool progress to knockouts basis points scored.
Winners - INR 2000 + Trophy
Runners Up - INR 1500 + Trophy
Winners - INR 3000 + Trophy
Runners - INR 2000 + Trophy
Semifinalists get medals.
Venue - TBA
Early Bird Offer : 15% off till May 31, 2023.
FOR ALL THE UPDATES ON THE EVENT PLS FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM PAGE @shuttleboibadmintonleague
**pls read the terms and conditions of Badiwars below.
HIGHLIGHTS OF BADIWARS :
- Player Rankings and company rankings.
- Photography *Player Interviews *snacks and beverages
- Free customised jersey for all registrations before June 30, post which jerseys will be charged @ 500.
- Surprise awards for participants.
- Custom digital certificates for all participants.
All the pics and videos will be uploaded on our Instagram and shared with players via drive link.
Like/ Follow - Shuttleboi Badminton League on Instagram
For more info - firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp - 9008748349
Last day for registration - July 20, 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1) Registration fees are non refundable and non transferable.
2) Players can be from same organization or different organizations for doubles categories.
3) Every player needs to be a corporate employee and produce proof of employment prior to the event. ( company id/ offer letter / employee id / company email id - any two)
4) For 35+ categories players need to produce valid age proofs.( passport/ voter id/ aadhar)
5) No coaches, coaching academy employees or current professional players allowed. If found, will be disqualified.
6)Match officials have the final say on all decisions on the court. Any argument with match officials will result in a 5 point penalty. Repeat offences will result in match forfeit and termination from the event.
9) No spot entries allowed for any of our events. No entries accepted beyond last date of registration.
10) All payments have to be online only. No cash payments accepted.
11) Cash Award Criteria for individual events
Above 16 entries - 100% cash.
12-16 entries - 50% cash.
Below 12 - No cash award.
12) Who cannot participate -
a) Full time professional players still playing the circuit. Ex players, current master level players working in a corporate are allowed to participate.
b) Players who own coaching academies or are employed full time as a coach. Players who work with a corporate while doing coaching on the side are allowed.
13) Players from any part of the world are allowed to participate as long as they fulfill all the criteria of being a corporate professional. They may be Ex State, National or International player as well.
14) Minimum 6 entries required to conduct a category.
15) Players need to arrive 30 minutes prior to their category start time. If a player arrives 15 minutes later than the category start time, he/ she will forfeit the game and opponent will be awarded the maximum points available for the match.
16) Fixtures and schedule will be shared a day before the event.
17) Players images will be used for branding, promotion, marketing purposes and on social media.
18) Shuttleboi Badminton League is not responsible for loss of baggage, valuables at venue.
19) Shuttleboi Badminton League is not responsible for the quality issues in product or services provided by our event partners/ sponsors.
20) Event date/ venue maybe changed if necessary. The same will be communicated to players in advance. ( No refunds provided)