BadiWars 2.0 ( Mixed Corporate League) - Bangalore
Date - May 6/7 , 2023
Venue - Level Up Badminton Academy
35+ Men's Singles
35+ Women's Singles
35+ Men's Doubles
35+ Mixed Doubles
Points and Format
- League + Knockout
- All games single set of 21 points.
- Every game winner gets 3 points.
- Loser get one point if they cross 15 and 2 if they score 20 points.
- Winner gets 4 points if they keep opponents score under 10.
- Top two from each pool progress to knockouts basis points scored.
Winners - INR 2000 + Trophy
Runners Up - INR 1500 + Trophy
Winners - INR 3000 + Trophy
Runners - INR 2000 + Trophy
Semifinalists get medals.
All players get participation certificates.
Venue - Level Up Badminton Arena.
- Photography *Player Interviews *snacks and beverages
- Free customised jersey for all registrations before April 15.
After which jerseys will be charged @ 450/ unit.
All the pics and videos will be uploaded on our Instagram
** WINNERS WILL BE PART OF OUR NEXT AD CAMPAIGN.
Like/ Follow - Shuttleboi Badminton League on Instagram
For more info - email@example.com
WhatsApp - 9008748349
Last day for registration - April 30, 2023
Terms and conditions -
1) Registration fees are non refundable
2) Player images will be used for promotional purposes
3) Organizer decisions are final.
4) Venue / Dates may be changed and will be intimated to all participants.
5) Every player needs to be a corporate employee and produce proof of employment on the day of event. For doubles categories partners can be from different organisations.
6) For 35+ categories players need to produce valid age proofs.
7) No coaches, coaching academy employees or professional players allowed. If found, will be disqualified.
8)Match officials have the final say on all decisions on the court.
9) No spot entries allowed.
10) No cash payments accepted
11) Cash Award Criteria for individual events
Above 16 entries - 100% cash.
12-16 entries - 50% cash.
Below 12 - No cash award.
12) Who cannot participate -
a) Professional players.
b) Players who work, own or coach @ badminton academies.
c) Players that own, work in badminton related infrastructure companies.
13) Every player that registers has to provide proof of employment. ( company id, employee id)
14) Minimum 6 entries required to conduct a category.
15) Players need to arrive 30 minutes prior to start times.
16) Fixtures and schedule will be shared a day before the event.