Rules & Regulations:
1 Please carry an age-proof certificate.
2 Reporting time: 30 minutes before the scheduled time
3 Each player can participate in a maximum of 3 events only.
4. Referee's decision will be final.
6. Each player can be accompanied by 2 people only inside the badminton hall
7 Minimum of 6 entries is required to conduct each event.
8 Feather shuttles will be used
9. Trophies/Medals & Certificates will be given to all the winners & runners-up
10. Participation certificates will be given to all the participants on request.
11. For the doubles event, the first player can mention the partner’s name and register.
12. Entries are accepted on Play Matches, TP Live and PSM website only.
13 Withdrawal last Date: Thursday 7th June 2023, 5 pm. (withdrawal
accepted only through the mail, the mail- id has been mentioned below).
Eligibility Criteria (reference age) as per Categories:
U- 11 (Born on or after 10th June 2012)
U-13 (Born on or after 10th June, 2010)
U-15 (Born on or after 10th June, 2008)
U-17 (Born on or after 10th June, 2006)
DISCLAIMER: The Management reserves the right to make
any changes to the tournament without prior notice.
Padukone Dravid Centre for Sports Excellence
Dates :10th and 11th June 2023
U-11, U-13, U-15, U-17
Singles & Doubles;
Boys & Girls
Last Date for Entries - 5:00 PM 7th June 2023
Mobile: 8892172062, 8088180024