FRONTROW BADMINTON INTER CORPORATE TOURNAMENT
Sat, 6th Aug 06:30 am - Sat, 6th Aug 10:30 am
Men's Doubles- Team Registration
Type: round robin knockout
Venue: Battledore Arena - badminton academy, 3rd Street, Chikka Nanjunda Reddy Layout, Babusapalya, Bank Avenue Colony, Horamavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
FRONTROW BADMINTON INTER CORPORATE TOURNA
Date of the match: Saturday, 06/08/2022
- Champions Trophy for the winning company
- Cash prize for the winning two teams
Winner- 5000/- +Trophy+ Medal
Runner-Up- 3000/- + Trophy+Medal
- League cum knockout format
- The league matches will be played for 21 points of one set
- The knock-out matches will be played for the best of three 15 point sets
- The winner of the Championship Trophy will be determined on the basis of the total wins in the entire tournament
- In the league round, winners will be declared as per point system:
- After adding the scores of all the matches, the team with the highest points will be declared as the winner and likewise other positions will be decided and every team will get its ranking
- Once the team qualifies for the knockout stage, a match will consist of the best of 3 games of 15 points, win by 2.
- At 14 all, the side scoring the 15th point wins the game.
- Every time there is a serve, there is a point scored.
- The side winning a game serves first in the next game.
- Only people working in corporate can participate in this event
- Every team has to register from people working in the same corporate
- It is mandatory for all the players to show their company id before the tournament begins
- It is mandatory for all players to pay the registration fees before the tournament begins
- Umpire & Organizer’s decision is final.
- The organisers hold the right to combine and cancel multiple categories
- Yonex Mavis 350 shuttles will be used.
- Rackets, shoes & socks to be brought by the player
- No refund or cancellation (under any circumstance)
- It is not a fault if you miss the shuttle while serving.
- The boundary and service lines are considered in play.
A fault occurs if the following are to happen:
- The shuttle does not land in the correct service court
- The server steps forward as he/she serves
- Hitting the shuttle twice in succession by a player or team
- A player touching the net or poles with his body or racket while the shuttle is in play
- A serve or shot lands outside the court boundaries, passes under or through the net, touches any obstruction or a player’s body or clothing
- The shuttle is struck before it crosses the net to the striker’s side of the net. You may follow through over the net.
- REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ON 5th AUGUST AT 10 PM
- IT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS TO PAY THE REGISTRATION FEES BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT BEGINS
- ALL PLAYERS TO REPORT 30 MINS BEFORE THEIR RESPECTIVE MATCH
*Minimum of 3 registrations is required in each category
**Prize money to be reduced if we receive less than 6 team registrations in the respective category