BADIWARS 2.0 - India's first corporate ranking circuit.
Mixed Corporate Open - Feather
(35+ categories - 23/9
Open Categories - 24/9)
Machaxi Ahalya Sports, Hebbal
THIS IS A FEATHER KNOCKOUT EVENT AND MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED AT BWF STANDARD, BEST OF 3 SETS.(21 Golden point)
Free Jersey cutoff : August 31
Registration cutoff : September 21, 9 pm.
Tournament Shuttle : Lining A2
- Free Jersey with registration* (Maximum 3 per person)
- Player stories on social media
- Player and company rankings
- Surprise lucky draw awards
- Snacks and beverages
- Digital certificates on request.
- Automated draws
- Time management
EVENT CATEGORIES :
- Men's Singles | Doubles
- Women's Singles | Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- 35+ Men's Singles | Doubles
- 35+ Women's Singles | Doubles
- 35+ Mixed Doubles
- 40+ Men's Singles
- 40+ Men's Doubles
RANKING POINTS : (This is a level three or super 500 event)
Shuttleboi Points :
- Every match winner gets 3 SB points
- Loser get 1 SB point if they cross 15 and 2 SB points if they score 20 points
- Winner gets 4 SB points if they keep opponents score under 10
Bonus Points :
- Category winner - 5 points
- Runners Up - 3 points
- Semifinalists - 2 points
- Quarter Finalists - 1 point.
Winner - INR 4000 + Trophy
Runner Up - INR 2000 + Trophy
Winners - INR 5000 + Trophy
Runners Up - INR 2500 + Trophy
All semifinalists get medals.
*Cash prize only for 16 or above entries in a category.
PLS FOLLOW US ON INSTA FOR UPDATES
**pls read the terms and conditions prior to registration.
For more info - email@example.com
WhatsApp - 9008748349
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
2. Players can be from different organizations for doubles categories.
3. Every player needs to be a corporate employee and produce proof of employment prior to the event (company id/offer letter/company email id - any two). Self employed/business owners need to furnish incorporation document and valid ID proof
4. For age categories, players need to produce valid age proofs (passport/Voter id/Aadhar/DL)
5. Match officials have the final say on all decisions on the court. Any argument with match officials will result in a 5-point penalty and repeated offences will result in match forfeit and termination from the event. No line umpires will be provided.
6. All payments to be online. No spot entries, no cash accepted. No entries accepted after cutoff date
7. Minimum 8 entries required to conduct a category.
(Less than 8 entries in a category means it will be clubbed with the nearest age category.
8. Cash Award Criteria : For cash prize a category should have a minimum of 16 entries.
9. Who cannot participate -
a) Full time professional players still playing the circuit. Ex players, current Master players working in a corporate are allowed
b) Players who own coaching academies or are employed full time as a coach. Players who work with a corporate and who are parttime coaching are allowed
10. Players from any part of the world are allowed to participate as long as they fulfil all the criteria of being a corporate professional. They may be Ex State, National or International player as well
11. Players need to arrive 30 mins prior to their category start time. If a player arrives 15 minutes later than the category start time, he/she will forfeit the game and opponent will be awarded the maximum points available for the match (including SB points)
12. Fixtures and schedule will be shared a day before the event on the email id given during registration
13. Event dates can be changed and will be communicated to players accordingly. No refunds will be provided for event postponement.
14. Shuttleboi and our partners are not responsible for any player injuries or health issues during the event.
15. Shuttleboi is not responsible for any product or service related issues concerning any of our event partners.
16. Players need to take care of their belongings and Shuttleboi is not responsible for any loss of baggage during the event.
18. We promote a plastic free, litter free environment and players need to adhere to the norms and guidelines of venue partner.
19. No refunds in case of event cancellation due to Force Majeure.