Assemble a team of your sharpest players and get ready to be a part of the fun-filled football game as Picocrew is delighted to announce the first season of the monsoon cup, 2019. A cash prize of Rs 15,000 for winners and Rs 7000 for runners up and amazing trophies to be won. So what are you waiting for?? Register now and be a part of the sensational Corporate tournament.The tournament is conducted to reignite the lost passion of football within the corporate world of Bangalore.
- Team: 5 a side & 3 rolling subs
- Knockout tournament
- 2 team from each of the group advances to the next round (Knock-out) for Quarter-finals.
- Games of round 1 will be 30 minutes of duration with 13 minutes of each half followed by 4 minutes break. (13-4-13).
- Games of round 2 onwards will be 40 minutes of duration with 17min each half followed by 6min break.(17-6-17)
Rules for the tournament
- The tournament is open to ONLY Corporate teams across India.
- Mixed corporate (i.e from different companies) is NOT allowed for Men’s teams.
- On field, Judges / Organizers / Referees / Umpires decision would be final.
- Corporate e-mail ids & Original Company Id cards of all the 8 players are mandatory..
- A player should be a working individual, the company identity cards or credentials will be checked before starting of the tournament. This will be done a day prior to the Tournament also. A team failing to produce any team member identity card or credentials then that player will not be allowed to play.
- Normal rules of football apply except that there is no offside law in operation and rolling substitution are allowed on the direction of the referee when the ball is out of play.
- All safety gears and playing equipment’s have to be brought by the participants (i.e. shin guards,studs etc.)
- Players are requested to be in proper sports attire
- Strictly ONLY rubber studs/flat sole shoes are allowed at the venue (NO metal studs allowed).
- Teams participate in the tournament at their own risk. Picocrew management will not take any responsibility for any kind of injuries that happen during the tournament.
- First aid will be provided in case of any injury
- The rules will be briefed by the referee before the match
- All participants/teams are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participants/teams
- Teams need to be present at least 30 minutes prior to the designated start time. Else the opponent team will be given walk-over.
-The team captain is entirely responsible to make sure that their players fully understand tournament rules and regulations.
- Registrations once done cannot be cancelled / transferred under any circumstances
-Teams acting against the standing rules and or against the common interests of the tournament can be suspended by the Organizing committee.
Schedules and Fixtures:
- Will be published and sent by email to all participants 1 day prior to the tournament.
- If required the next day also will be used for the tournament.
-Organizing Committee, reserve all rights to cancel and postpone the event in any unwanted circumstances and if the event is cancelled the entry fees to th