PLAYUPBEAT introduces Two2 (T2) Cricket champion for the first time.
The rules of this tournament are:
1. Every player playing the tournament bats for 2 innings of 2 overs each.
2. The player will bowl minimum 5 balls.
3. There is an alliance player who can bowl upto 7 balls. He will only be fielding and bowling. The alliance player can change for each match as per the choice of the main player.
4. A dismissal results in 5 runs being subtracted from the batsman's total score.
5. There is also the element of ‘Bullseye’ where a batsman will be awarded an extra ball and a full 12 runs.
6. There will be 1 review for each player in each inning for challenging dismissals and bouncers.
For more details please contact by call or WhatsApp 9663292233