**Only Karnataka State Residents are Allowed to play this tournament.**
Terms & Conditions:
• A request for registration in the Championship shall be construed as an acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
• The Participant shall ensure that participation is in compliance with the eligibility criteria and as per applicable law and JBC shall in no manner be liable in this regard.
• All participants need to carry their birth Certificate/BAI/State ID to the venue.
• Any BAI/ state registered player can play only in his/her registered state
• The age of the participating player will be determined solely basis of the valid date of birth proof registered with in one year of birth/BAI/State ID.
• Players officially residing in housing state can participate in their respective state tournament.
• Entries without registration fees will not be displayed in the draw.
• Draws will be held two days before the proposed dates of the Championship.
• The participants should report to the venue 30 minutes before the start of the match.
• All matches will be played according to the scheduled time displayed on the notice board at the venue.
•A walkover will be given if the player does not report at the scheduled time.
• All the matches will be a singles event
• All matches will be played on a knockout basis
• All matches to be played of 11 points best of 3 games with no extension till quarterfinals, Semi-Finals & Finals to be played of 15 points best of 3 games with no extension.
• The maximum participation permitted for an individual participant is up to two categories (as per the age categories mentioned above)
• Participants who participated in one venue will not be permitted to participate in the same event in another venue
• Event Organizer/Sponsor, its/their officers, employees, directors, or affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of bodily injury sustained by the player(s) during the game on or off the court. In any such event, the organizing committee/organizer will provide the first-aid facility on a best-effort basis.
• Event Organizer/Sponsor its/their officers, employees, directors, or affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any type of accident or loss of life suffered by the participants.
• Participation in the Championship is at the sole discretion of the participant and his/her natural guardian/guardian under their own free will and the organizer does not force anyone to participate in this contest.
• The decision of the Championship Committee will be final and binding on all matters related to the Championship and the participants.
• Any protest regarding the decision of the umpire will not be entertained during the match. Such protest/request can be referred to the chief referee. Request for line judges, cannot be considered.
• All participants and parents are required to maintain proper decorum, behavior, and an ideal atmosphere for conducting the Championship. They are also expected to maintain cleanliness at the venue.
• Any indecent or rebellious behavior from the side of the participant will lead to expulsion from the Championship without any further notice. The decision of the chief referee or the organizing committee will be final on this count.
• For entertaining any protest from a participating player, a remittance of a non-refundable protest fee of INR 1000/- (Indian Rupees One Thousand Only) is a pre-condition.
Note: The result of the Championship will not be considered by BAI for the purposes of their ranking.