Contact: Manoj: 9845016232 / Shivakumar: 9731981467
Players from the State of Karnataka only are allowed.
Only Non-Marking Shoes are allowed.
Top 30 State and National Level Ranking level players are not allowed.
Yonex Mavis 350 Shuttles will be used.
Once the list of players is provided, they should be ready to play strictly as per the Time Schedule fixed by the Organisers.
No Change of partners will be entertained.
Team/Players should report 30 mins prior to their Schedule.
Knockout Format. All Matches will be played for One set 21 Points, Semi-finals and Finals for best of Three sets 15 Points.
All Finals will be held on 14th March (Reporting Time; 4pm)
Organisers/Umpires decision is Finals
Category wise Venue details will be announced before ties.
Events will happen in 4 different Categories
- The courts, center premises, seating area, wash rooms will be thoroughly sanitized prior to the start of the tournament.
- The door knobs & other high frequent touch points will be sanitized periodically.
- Matches will be scheduled staggered to avoid crowding.
- All participants & other entering the center will be temperature screened.
- Hand sanitizers & hand wash liquids will be available as usual.
- Players are advised to exercise their personal safety precautions, observe their symptoms, carry their own water and sweat wipes.