1. Umpires and Organizers' decision will be final and binding.
2. This is a one-day tournament.
3. This tournament is for INTERMEDIATE & INTERMEDIATE+ PLAYERS ONLY.
4. Advance+ players and Professionals are strictly not allowed.
5. For the doubles event, players are required to have selected their own partners. Management will not take responsibility for the selection of partners.
6. Timings: It starts at 9:00 am and continues till 6:00 pm.
7. Per court per hour - 4 games which means per hour - 32 games in 8 courts.
8. League and Knockout format.
9. 16 to 32 Entries will be registered for each event.
10. League matches start from 9:00 am to 12.00 - 3 hrs - Each court will have 6 to 10 matches - keeping 15 min for each match including 2 minutes break.
11. Total 8 groups - Each group will have 4 teams - Total of 32 teams.
12. Each group will play in each of the 8 courts.
13. Each person/team will play 1 match with each person/team in their respective group.
14. If the points are Tied between 2 Teams, the final decision will be based on the 2 teams overall performance in the tournament (Best Score and/or Least Score)
15. Top 1 from each group will play in the Quarter Finals. Each court will have one-Quarter Final match - Total Time 30 mins. From 11:45 to 12:30 or 1:00 pm
16. 20 mins Mini Break after Quarter-Final matches.
17. Semi-Finals will be held between 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm - (21 Points) 40 Mins duration.
18. FINALS will be between 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (3 sets - 21 Points).
19. All 8 courts blocked between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
20. Snacks will be provided.
21. Entry Fees include Court cost, Shuttle cost, Snacks, Prize Money.
22. Once registered the slot cannot be canceled.
23. Registration will close on Friday, 15th November.
24. Fixtures, the time slot will be informed 2 days before the tournament or tournament day.