SWYNG Badminton Championship 2021, the first mega badminton tournament of 2021 on Saturday 23 & Sunday 24 Jan 2021, at SWYNG Badminton Sarjapur Road, Near Jain Altura Heights, Sarjapur Main Road, Bengaluru.
The last date to register is Friday 22 Jan 2021 (before 12 PM)
-Categories : Men's Singles, Women's Singles, Boys Under 17 & Girls Under 17
-Participation Fee: Rs. 600 /-
-Maximum participation: The is no upper cap on number participants allowed.
-Format: Qualifiers cum Knockout Round.
-Qualifiers Round: All players play two matches with randomly picked two other players & ranked based on their win-loss score of matches and points. Only top 16/32/64 or so players will qualify to the knock out round. The ranks are further considered as seeding for the knock out round.
-Knock Out Round: The knock out round is played in a 16/32/64 draw.( closest 50% of the total number of participants in the category)
-League matches are played for one 21 point set. The knock out matches till quarter finals are played for best of three 21 point set & semi finals and finals are played for best of five 21 point set.
-Trophies for the top 3 positions in all categories.
-SWYNG T-Shirts for all participants.
-Refreshments will be available for all participants
-Event starts from 10 AM on wards (tentatively) on Sat 23 Jan 2021 with qualifiers round and the knockout matches will be held on Sun 24 Jan 2021.
-Standard Badminton rules are followed. Referees decision will be binding.
-Yonex Mavis 350 shuttles will be used. The courts at the venue are premium synthetic mat with rubber padding.
-The last date to register is Friday 22 Jan 2020 (before 12 PM)
- On spot registrations will cost an additional Rs. 100. Accepting on spot registrations in organizers discretion.
-Fixtures & Schedule will be shared at least a day prior to the tournament day. Fixture & schedule once published cannot be changed on player's request.
-SWYNG deserves the right to modify the dates/format for reasons beyond their control and will be duly communicated. SWYNG also deserves the right to modify/scrap a category/rewards depending on the participation count.
-All participants are responsible for their personal safety and by registering,they agree to the standard terms & conditions of any tournament.
-The successful occurrence of the tournament is may depend on the orders in place by the authorities/governments managing COVID19.
Please reach out 8444944441/9108475471 or write to <email@example.com> for any queries or further information.
- The courts, center premises, seating area, wash rooms will be thoroughly sanitized prior to the start of the tournament.
- The door knobs & other high frequent touch points will be sanitized periodically.
- Matches will be scheduled staggered to avoid crowding.
- All participants & other entering the center will be temperature screened.
- Hand sanitizers & hand wash liquids will be available as usual.
- Players are advised to exercise their personal safety precautions, observe their symptoms, carry their own water and sweat wipes.