Double Double. Toil & Trouble. SWYNG Badminton Double Trouble in four cities in 2021: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune.
Sunday 07 Feb 2021, at SWYNG Badminton Sarjapur Road.
Sunday 21 Feb 2021
Sunday 21 Feb 2021,
Sunday 21 Feb 2021,
The last date to register for Bengaluru is Fri 05 Feb 2021(before 12 PM) and for Chennai, Hyderabad & Pune is Fri 19 Feb 2021(before 12 PM)
-Categories : Men’s Doubles, Women's Doubles, Mixed Doubles, & Men's Doubles Jumbled(65+)
-Participation Fee: Rs. 1,000/- for all categories
-Maximum participation: 32 teams for each category
-For Jumbled(65+) categories, the sum of age of players in a team must be minimum 65. Players may have to provide a valid age proof if asked. Sigh!
-Format: Round Robin League cum Knockout. League within 4 or 8 groups of 3/4/5 players(basis number of entries) and the top player/team of each group will proceed to Knock- out Stage. League matches are played for one 21 point set and knock out matches are played for best of three 21 point set.
-Trophies for the top 2 finishers in all categories.
-SWYNG T-Shirts for all participants.
-Refreshments will be available for all participants
-Event starts from 9 AM onwards (tentatively)
-Yonex Mavis 350 shuttles will be used. The courts at the venue are premium synthetic mat with rubber padding.
- On spot registrations will cost an additional Rs. 200. Accepting on spot registrations is organizer's discretion.
-Fixtures & Schedule will be shared at least a day prior to the tournament day. Fixture & schedule once published cannot be changed on player's request.
-SWYNG deserves the right to modify the dates/format for reasons beyond their control and will be duly communicated. SWYNG also deserves the right to modify/scrap a category/rewards depending on the participation count.
-All participants are responsible for their personal safety and by registering,they agree to the standard terms & conditions of any tournament.
Please reach out 8444944441/9108475471 or write to <email@example.com> for any queries or further information.
- The courts, center premises, seating area, wash rooms will be thoroughly sanitized prior to the start of the tournament.
- The door knobs & other high frequent touch points will be sanitized periodically.
- Matches will be scheduled staggered to avoid crowding.
- All participants & other entering the center will be temperature screened.
- Hand sanitizers & hand wash liquids will be available as usual.
- Players are advised to exercise their personal safety precautions, observe their symptoms, carry their own water and sweat wipes.