SWYNG Badminton Juniors Tournament - I on Sunday 01 Nov 2020, at SWYNG Badminton Sarjapur Road, Near Jain Altura Heights, Sarjapur Main Road, Bengaluru.
The last date to register is Friday 30 Oct 2020
- The courts, center premises, seating area, wash rooms will be thoroughly sanitized prior to the start of the tournament.
- The door knobs & other high frequent touch points will be sanitized periodically.
- Matches will be scheduled staggered to avoid crowding.
- All participants & other entering the center will be temperature screened.
- Hand sanitizers & hand wash liquids will be available as usual.
- Players are advised to exercise their personal safety precautions, observe their symptoms, carry their own water and sweat wipes.
-Categories : Boys U13, Boys U15, Boys U17 & Girls U13, Girls U15, Girls U17
-Participation Fee: Rs. 400 /-
-Maximum participation: 32 teams for each category*
-Format: Knockout format. A single game of 30 points for matches till QF and SF & Finals will be played for best of three 21 point sets.
-Trophies & Certificates for the top 2 positions in all categories.
-Refreshments will be available for all participants
-Event starts from 10 AM on wards (tentatively)
-Standard Badminton rules are followed. Referees decision will be binding.
-Lining Champ Feather shuttles will be used. The courts at the venue are synthetic mat over a rubber padding.
-The last date to register is Friday 30 Oct 2020.
- The cut of date of birth for age categories is as below:
-U-13 : Born on or after 1/11/2007
-U-15 : Born on or after 1/11/2005
-U-17: Born on or after 1/11/2003.
- Age proof document must be produced for verification if needed.
-Fixtures & Schedule will be shared at least a day prior to the tournament day. Fixture & schedule once published cannot be changed on player's request.It becomes extremely difficult to entertain individual requests for changes in the fixtures and matches schedule. So, let's avoid that.
-SWYNG deserves the right to modify the dates/format for reasons beyond their control and will be duly communicated. SWYNG also deserves the right to modify/scrap a category/prize money depending on the participation count.
-All participants are responsible for their personal safety and by registering,they agree to the standard terms & conditions of any tournament.
The successful occurrence of the tournament is may depend on the orders in place by the authorities/governments managing COVID19.
Please reach out 8444944441/9108475471 or write to for any queries or further information.