Double Double. Toil and Trouble.
SWYNG Badminton Double Trouble in five cities in 2021: Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad & Pune.
Bengaluru: Sunday 28 Feb 2021, at OMR Badminton Academy, Sholinganallur, Chennai
The last date to register for Chennai is Fri 26 Feb 2021(before 12 PM)
-Categories : Men’s Doubles, Women's Doubles, Mixed Doubles, & Men's Doubles Jumbled(65+)
-Participation Fee: Rs. 1,000/- for all categories
-Maximum participation: 32 teams for each category
-For Jumbled(65+) categories, the sum of age of players in a team must be minimum 65. Players may have to provide a valid age proof if asked. Sigh!
-Format: Round Robin League cum Knockout. League within 4 or 8 groups of 3/4/5 players(basis number of entries) and the top player/team of each group will proceed to Knock- out Stage. League matches are played for one 21 point set and knock out matches are played for best of three 21 point set.
-Merchandise vouchers worth Rs. 24,000 (Rs. 4,000 for the champion & Rs. 2,000 for runners up) from Li-Ning Studio (https://lining.studio/) and trophies for the top 2 finishers in all categories.
-Refreshments will be available for all participants
-Event starts from 10 AM onwards (tentatively)
-Li-Ning Bolt Gold shuttles will be used. The courts at the venue are wooden courts with synthetic mat top.
- On spot registrations will cost an additional Rs. 200. Accepting on spot registrations is organizer's discretion.
-Fixtures & Schedule will be shared at least a day prior to the tournament day. Fixture & schedule once published cannot be changed on player's request.
-SWYNG deserves the right to modify the dates/format for reasons beyond their control and will be duly communicated. SWYNG also deserves the right to modify/scrap a category/rewards depending on the participation count.
-All participants are responsible for their personal safety and by registering,they agree to the standard terms & conditions of any tournament.
Please reach out 8444944441/9108475471 or write to for any queries or further information.
Check out Li-Ning merchandise at https://lining.studio/
- The courts, center premises, seating area, wash rooms will be thoroughly sanitized prior to the start of the tournament.
- The door knobs & other high frequent touch points will be sanitized periodically.
- Matches will be scheduled staggered to avoid crowding.
- All participants & other entering the center will be temperature screened.
- Hand sanitizers & hand wash liquids will be available as usual.
- Players are advised to exercise their personal safety precautions, observe their symptoms, carry their own water and sweat wipes.