SWYNG Badminton Juniors Tournament - I on Sunday 24 Jan Nov 2021, at OMR Badminton Academy, Sholinganallur, Chennai.
The last date to register is Friday 22 Jan 2021
-Categories : Boys U13, Boys U15, Boys U17 & Girls U13, Girls U15, Girls U17
-Participation Fee: Rs. 400 /-
-Maximum participation: 32 teams for each category*
-Format: Knockout format. A single game of 30 points for matches till QF and SF & Finals will be played for best of three 21 point sets.
-Trophies & Certificates for the top 2 positions in all categories.
-Refreshments will be available for all participants
-Event starts from 10 AM on wards (tentatively)
-Standard Badminton rules are followed. Referees decision will be binding.
-Lining Champ Feather shuttles will be used. The courts at the venue are synthetic mat over a rubber padding.
-The last date to register is Friday 22 Jan 2021.
- The cut off date of birth for age categories is as below:
-U-13 : Born on or after 01/01/2008
-U-15 : Born on or after 01/01/2006
-U-17: Born on or after 01/01/2004
- Age proof document must be produced for verification, if asked.
- A player can participate in multiple age categories within the age limits viz, a U15 girl is eligible to participate in U17.
-Fixtures & Schedule will be shared on Saturday 21 Jan 2021.Fixture & schedule once published cannot be changed on player's request.
-On spot registrations will cost an additional Rs. 100. Accepting on spot registrations is organizer's discretion.
-SWYNG deserves the right to modify the dates/format for reasons beyond their control and will be duly communicated. SWYNG also deserves the right to modify/scrap a category/prize money depending on the participation count.
-All participants are responsible for their personal safety and by registering,they agree to the standard terms & conditions of any tournament.
The successful occurrence of the tournament is may depend on the orders in place by the authorities/governments managing COVID19.
Please reach out 8444944441/9108475471 or write to <firstname.lastname@example.org> for any queries or further information.
- The courts, center premises, seating area, wash rooms will be thoroughly sanitized prior to the start of the tournament.
- The door knobs & other high frequent touch points will be sanitized periodically.
- Matches will be scheduled staggered to avoid crowding.
- All participants & other entering the center will be temperature screened.
- Hand sanitizers & hand wash liquids will be available as usual.
- Players are advised to exercise their personal safety precautions, observe their symptoms, carry their own water and sweat wipes.