Tournament Rules and Regulations: -
• The tournament will be conducted in accordance with the current Rules and Regulations adopted by the Badminton Association of India (BAI) and any amendments thereto in case of any dispute on the interpretation of the rules, laws and regulations; the decision of the Referee shall be final.
• All the players should be in proper playing gear along with indoor non-marking shoes & socks.
• The participants or teams should report to the competition venue at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the event.
• Fun 4 Fit is associated with Playmatches to create automated fixtures and scoring app will be used by officials to record the points
• Winners/Runners Up will receive awards in the form of Trophies/Medals.
• The Winners and Runners Up will be declared on the same day of Tournament.
• Organizers are not responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
• The protest once decided by Executive Committee will be final and binding shall not be disputed by any of the parties concerned in any other forum thereafter.
• Unruly behaviour, violence, offensive language, smoking on the premises, possession and use of abusive substances such as alcohol will lead to the immediate disqualification of the entire contingent of the particular school the offending students are from.
• Offline Registration forms will not be accepted without the entre fees.
• Players who have submitted their names in entry forms cannot be changed.
• Any team found with an over aged player or any manipulation in the documents will be disqualified without any kind of prior intimation.
U-9 BORN ON OR AFTER 1st January 2014
U-11 BORN ON OR AFTER 1st January 2012
U-13 BORN ON OR AFTER 1St January 2010
U-15 BORN ON OR AFTER 1st January 2008
• All the players are required to carry their original school ID- Cards with them during the tournament at the respective venues. Players should produce their ID cards at the venue as and when asked for it.
• The organizers are not responsible for any injury, fractures, damages or accidents during the competition.
• The organizing committee reserves the right to alter or amend the rules.
• Feather Shuttlecock will be utilized and supplied by Organizing Committee.
• Entry Fees Rs.600/- per player/ Each category
• The Tournament will start by 9am Saturday, September 23rd 2023 at SDAT Nehru Park, Poonamallee High Rd, Sastri Nagar, Chetpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600084.
• For any Further details or for registration reach us email@example.com or
Call +9190808 89863